Barrister’s Bed and Breakfast Reservation and Cancellation Policy
April 1st through December 15th weekends and “special weekends”*
subject to a 2-night minimum.
- Check-in is from 3 PM to 8 PM. If you need to make special arrangements for early or later check-in, please let us know ahead of time. Checkout is 11 AM.
- Reservations are held with credit card or personal check for the full amount due.
- Deposit is refunded in full with at least 10 days advance notice of cancellation. No refund for cancellations with less than 10 days notice unless the room is re-booked, then the deposit is refunded in full. A no-show will be charged the full amount.
- Reserving the entire inn requires a non-refundable deposit of $250 and minimum 14 days cancellation notice. Cancellations with less than 14 days notice and no-shows will be charged the full amount unless the inn can be re-booked.
- Room rates are subject to applicable taxes (currently 11%). Prices quoted are per night, double occupancy. An additional person, $25. Erin’s Retreat is the only room that can accommodate an extra person.
- Payment: Major credit card, personal check, traveler’s check or cash.
Barrister’s Bed and Breakfast is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Barrister’s Bed and Breakfast may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: January 2014
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
•name and job title
•contact information including email address
•demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
•Internal record keeping.
•We may use the information to improve our products and services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at: •www.allaboutcookies.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest rules are for the comfort of all, so only fresh-air smoking is allowed. In order to continue to provide guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable stay; we have adopted a smoke-free environment within the house. A $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if this policy is violated.
We regretfully do not allow pets. Well-behaved children over age 12 are welcome. The house is not strictly childproof, so notice is given to parents of particularly curious or active children. We are happy to make dinner reservations for you with advance notice.
*”Special weekends” include but are not limited to local college graduation and parent’s weekends, special event weekends, and
Seneca and Cayuga Wine Trail event weekends.
All rooms are located on the second floor.