https://sleepbarristers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Food-Photography-1.jpg 2400 3600 Ken McConnell https://sleepbarristers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Barrister-header-1-1030x258.png Ken McConnell2016-05-10 18:34:052016-05-10 18:34:05Baked Pears on a Cloud
- 4 pears, peeled, halved and cored
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Americana Wine Jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray
- Fill core of pear with Wine Jelly
- Place pear halves in the baking dish, sprinkle with spices.
- Drizzle with honey
- Bake for 55 minutes. While the pears are baking, set aside the berries for a garnish. Heat the remaining berries in a small saucepan over medium heat to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally until the berries are broken down. Add Americana Blueberry Wine
- Place a strainer over a bowl and pour berries through to remove seeds. Add sugar as needed to taste.
- Place a dollop of yogurt (the cloud) on the bottom of the plate. Place each pear half on top of the yogurt and some sauce and fresh blueberries on top
- Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy! Serves 8